2016年1月29日星期五

Walkera Mini CP Overview

I have long hesitated to take the step from micro heli but I finally cracked for walkera mini-PC with the small programmable TX and telemetry equipped devention 7E.

Primarily to have a little fun lunch during lunch at work in my garden when I have no time to go to the field or take a trip anywhere.

It looks to me well designed, robust and should be probably much fun. As for me, it has a nice look, more compact and therefore easily transportable. Only negative, the canopy is not very visible but it can be replaced by the new CP genius almost indestructible material. Very Happy! 

To program a alamre the level of battery seems good for this format that requires somewhat delicate micro batteries.

If you need some of the walkera mini cp parts, you could purchase at Banggood, which is a wholesale platform and it will provide you the comprehensive products and affordable prices. Such as, mcpx motor, mcpx parts, devo 12 transmitter, etc. I think you would obtain your desire equipment here! 



没有评论:

发表评论