2015年11月25日星期三

My Personal Overview of Improved WLtoys F939 BNF Aircraft

My partner and i gotten a WLtoys F939 BNF Airplane while our initial mini RTF airplane. As it is an excellent airplane, I thought associated with revealing my head of the airplane below. I hope that's okay because i can't seem to discover aircraft critiques in here. 

I am a newbie to be able to aeroplanes -- I just stood a HobbyKing Cessna with an Eight Eagles Xtra Three hundred prior to the particular F939; I additionally didn't study your Parkzone Polecat thread, which the F939 bears a lot resemblance to. As such, I could talk about truly evident, beginner-level products consequently make sure you keep when camping.

It arrives with 2 by 1S 3.7V 130mAh battery packs (MCPX-styled plug), A single a free proposition 19, 1 times Universal serial bus wall charger, 1 by transmitter, and other assorted products. The particular tiny airline is actually small, and thinks lighting. Your pursue segment gives me the opinion that it must be weak and also delicate. To determine your internals, My spouse and i removed some bits of obvious recording then removed the very best include. Your manage areas have been neutral out-of-the-box apart from both ailerons. I had to shorten/length the actual press a fishing rod just a little. Overall, all the various movements for the handle surfaces suggest if you ask me that will probably be an extremely agile plane.

WLtoys F939 rc planes is a enjoyable plane to soar below mild or windless problems. The opportunity to assist FlySky transmitters triumphs over the imprecision from the inventory transmitter and also the not enough configurable D/R and expo. My partner and i don't consider newbies will see it easy to handle this plane. Conversely, I think superior jet pilots together with FlySky compatible programmable transmitters may possibly see why aircraft.

Advantages

+ Supports 9X
+ Nimble, agile, competent at aerobatics
+ Works together common MCPX-styled batteries (tried out MCPX battery packs plus they work)

Cons

- Hard to fly within gusting problems
- Delicate
- Frequency up concerns
- Zero flexible costs or expo about the Colorado

没有评论:

发表评论